now i can finally roll legit. still feel like im rolling against the law on my way back from the post office – not used to it! feel like im gonna get pulled over any second hah. will take a bit of time to get used to driving round now.
so next up :
– swap proper wheels back on and stance it out proper
– give it a proper clean!!! and some proper photos
– contemplating stealthing out the IC and piping gunmetal or flat black
– need to trace the problem with the engine check light coming on after 15mins of driving
– need to test clutch to ensure its not slipping on motorway under boost in 3rd/4th as it FEELS like it…
– LED bulbs swap
– install my sounds that ive been sitting on since forever
thanks again to mike and evan for their help on this build – and davy thanks for the rims bro ill be back to swap them back round asap!
stay tuned for more